And I’m in love with the food that was sent in my February Love with Food box!
Included in this month’s box is a pouch of BobbySue’s Nuts (which I immediately opened and devoured, since I have already tasted and reviewed these yummy salty-sweet-gently spiced nuts! I was so happy to have these in this box, because they are SO good!) Also in this month’s box are:
- two Truffle Piglets from Hagenborg Chocolates
- Chocolate Madeleines from Donsuemor
- Fruit Snacks from Funny Face
- Jer’s Squares Chocolates
- Pico de Gallo Bean & Rice Chips from Beanfields
- Nektar Honey Crystals from Nektar Naturals
- Tomato Basil Sipping Broth from Millie’s Savory Teas (This sounds like one very interesting “tea” blend – I can’t wait to try it!)
There you have it, a stunning list of goodies from Love with Food. This is the last month of my pre-purchased subscription that I got through my friend’s Groupon account, so, I’ve been considering whether or not I wanted to cancel this subscription … but, after receiving this box stuffed full of amazing goodies, I’ve decided I’m going to keep this subscription! Yay!
Watch for reviews of each of these items. I’ll probably be reviewing the tea broth on the SororiTea Sisters site … so be sure to check that site out as well for that review!